[Alberg30] stanchion bases (frigoboat and grounding shoe)

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Thu Feb 20 14:02:54 PST 2003

Where did you get an amp hour meter?
> Kindest Regards- Greg
Greg,
  I've got a West Marine "Close Out Center" nearby. There's only a few like
this one in the country. Other stores send stuff to this place and they
discount it to sell it. Sometimes a real good % off.
  I found my Cruising Designs Amp Hour Meter +2 there. It is the original
design of what is now being sold as the Link 20 AH meter. I think the story
goes, Cursing Design was bought out by Freedom Inverters/Chargers which in
turn was bought out by or merged with Xantrex.
  In any case, it is a great thing to have. I got mine thinking it was
probably broken and the only part that would work was the digital voltmeter.
In fact, the whole thing works just fine. It gives digitally, volts , amps
+/-, and current Amp hours available for each of my 2 banks. It will also
tell you the battery efficiency based on discharge / recharge cycle. My AGMs
are generally between 95 & 98 %. The number may not be an absolute % but at
least I'll know something's up when the number starts to drop.
Brian

UPDATED: http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html