[Alberg30] Replacement fuel tanks?

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 07:22:15 PST 2003

George is on the right track. The tank on your boat is too shallow and will
always suck air when it gets low. I would change that tank with a deeper
one. The side tanks that install in the starboard sail locker which are 36"L
x 18"H x 6" work very well. Their capacity is 18 gallons and work fine with
about 2 gallons in the bottom in rough weather.