[Alberg30] making one's own bimini

vinegar joe snarkbuster at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 06:33:06 PST 2003

sailrite is the company and their web address is:   www.sailrite.com
they sell bimini, dodger, and sail kits and supplies (e.g. UV resistant thread, vinyl, etc.)....also, they have directions for some of these projects that you can download in adobe format from their website.   i'm doing extensive repairs on my A29 dodger at present and purchased most of the materials through them.    vinegar joe
 J Bergquist <j at ship.saic.com> wrote:Dear list,

I am thinking of making my own bimini and dodger, together with a friend
who is a good seamstress. Has anybody done this? Any advice? I remember
seeing a website before that sold patterns and precut panels for sails,
and probably such things as bimini's and dodgers as well. I can't find
it again. Any information that any of you have about patterns,
materials, and whether it's a good idea to undertake this project
oneself would be much appreciated.

J Bergquist
Calliope #287

UPDATED: http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html

Include command "unsubscribe
" in subject or body.
Use command "help" for more options.

not free to say yes 'til you're free to say no.......

UPDATED: http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html