[Alberg30] Factory Rebuilt Kubota BD722

Dick Filinich daf at mobiletel.com
Tue Feb 4 17:36:05 PST 2003

I think if you haven't bought  the Kubota yet ,check the prices on a new one.I
paid $5400 for mine a little more than three years ago,so I don't know what's
the going price for one now.I will tell you that after 300 hours I've never had
the slightest bit of trouble from my Kubota,they use these engines for
generators,digging machines,tractors,tough.If you've already bought the Kubota I
don't think you'll be sorry.If I can help answer some questions,feel free to
ask.Ask about warranties on a
rebuild.
Dick #191

UPDATED: http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html