[Alberg30] Interior moulding

Bob Chambers BlueDolphin at rivnet.net
Wed Jan 1 06:57:52 PST 2003

Peter, I would still suggest the table support theory.  I assume your boat had the standard galley and settee arrangement when built and was later modified.  While I can't look at my old boat, my reccollection was that there was something similar to what you describe in that location that the table leg support rested on so that it would not bear on the hull proper.  If I get a chance, I will glance at Bob Strange's boat and see if his has such a piece.

Happy New Year,

Bob Chambers