[Alberg30] Atomic v/s Buhk

Wilson's sixwilson at rogers.com
Sun Jan 5 16:56:16 PST 2003

I would appreciate some input,

For those of you who are more familiar with the A30 variants I have a
request for your input.  I am looking at two similarly equipped A30's
one has the buhk diesel and the other has the atomic 4.  With out
wishing to offend anyone, what is the opinion as to which one I should
give the greater consideration.  My main sailing will be cruising Lake
Erie and eventually the other Great Lakes and the Northern Channel for
several weeks at a time along with my wife.

Thanks again for any and all info

Dave Wilson
London, Ontario