[Alberg30] wefax

chrishardy chrishardy at tds.net
Thu Jan 23 05:30:05 PST 2003

I am currently fooling around with receiving weather fax images on my
I-Book laptop computer using weathermaq software,and a grundig yachtboy
ssb receiver. So far the images are too fuzzy to use but that is a
function of my radio reception If anyone has a real ssb receiver I'm
sure they would be great . The software is inexpensive and so easy to
use hooking the earphone jack directly to the Mac. If anyone is
interested I will put together a list of all the parts and pieces to
make it work. I haven't given up on the Yachtboy yet I just need to mess
with my antenna.

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but
looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange,
one of my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html