[Alberg30] Mast replacement

p.a.amos at tesco.net p.a.amos at tesco.net
Fri Jan 31 08:58:56 PST 2003

I remember seeing an advertisment for a place I think in Deltaville,that has a large stock of recovered masts spars and tubing.If anyone on the list has details of this place,name phone number,e-mail address etc it would be appreciated.The advertisment appeared regularly in Boat Trader or Sailboat Trader.This is not for my benefit but for an American friend who was recently dismasted en route to Honduras but is now back in the yard.
Peter Amos Tait Tait #478

UPDATED: http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html