[Alberg30] Instruments

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Tue Jan 7 09:16:55 PST 2003

Yes. I guessed you probably had an on going conversation with Tim, but I
thought I would volunteer the source if he was a  new person.

>>> george at intraworldcom.net 01/06/03 05:26PM >>>
Dave do you want tims direct phone line? as he is the person that sent
me
the extra parts , My raytheon tiller pilot, Sl72+ radar and the 420
chart
plotter have not given one problem---George K #259-- Original Message
-----