[Alberg30] engines.. and a critical question

R.C. Alley ralley at chesapeake.net
Tue Jan 7 17:37:34 PST 2003

As to the critical question:  Harriet & I sleep in the main cabin
invariably, noggins forward. This is because the reading lights are mounted
on the forward bulkhead.  And because the first and only time I ever faced
elsewise, I tool a hunk out of my scalp on the icebox latch while sitting up
in the middle of the night--one of those Chinese fire drill Alberg raft
things.

The retrievers sleep where they want--as long as it's not on me.

R.