[Alberg30] engines.. and a critical question

Robert Kirk isobar at cablespeed.com
Tue Jan 7 18:36:53 PST 2003

Mike Lehman wrote:
>I was expecting somone to ask this question - Bob, you win the prize. [...]
>
>3. The return on investment is better on a diesel, long term, [...] boats
>with diesels sell for more than boats with Atomic 4s all things being equal.

Return on investment only means something when you sell your boat. Are you
hinting? We'll miss you.

On the other hand, I expect Isobar's resale value will be zero when they
cast us adrift with a flaming casket on deck and we slowly sail into the
sunset.

Bob Kirk
Isobar #181

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange.
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html