[Alberg30] Alum Plates for Beam Repair

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Fri Jan 10 10:04:29 PST 2003

I can't remember the hull number where they went from the "old" model to the "new" model, but it certainly fits the aft side of the beam on the OLD hull perfectly and I'll have to cut and grind 1 1/4" off each side for the forward side of the beam.

Bill

--

On Friday, January 10, 2003, at 11:53AM, Hansen, Richard D LTC Student <Richard.Hansen at carlisle.army.mil> wrote:

>Thanks Bill.  One question for all. Are plates same for all A30's regardless
>of manufacture date? I'm #235.
>If so would you consider leaving a template with FM&S for future use?
>I'll call them to check on shipping $.

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but
looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange,
one of my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html