[Alberg30] Alum Plates for Beam Repair

Bob Johns rjohns3 at optonline.net
Fri Jan 10 20:15:29 PST 2003

On Friday, January 10, 2003, at 05:34  PM, Bob Chambers wrote:

> 408 to be more precise, 409 (old Jocar was newer model and my 411 was
> newer,
> don't know about 408.

Wind  Call, #397 has the newer deck layout (teak toe rail caps instead
of solid teak rails, deck drains and no deck access to the icebox).The
icebox is is top loading. Not sure when the deck plan and icebox
changed, but it was somewhat before #397.

Bob Johns, Wind Call, #397

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but
looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange,
one of my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html