[Alberg30] galley and nav station reconstruction

Charles Haggart chaggart at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 11 08:43:08 PST 2003

I bought My Portable Butane Stove at a Chinese store in Toronto in 1999
for $28  Cdn two years later they were selling at Canadian Tire for $62
Cdn. We cruise with it and are very happy. When we bought Trillium III
there was no stove in it, so we took the time to look around for
something else.

Charles Haggart A30 # 150

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but
looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange,
one of my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html