[Alberg30] boomvangs and Joe #499

greeksailor at att.net greeksailor at att.net
Fri Jan 24 07:28:09 PST 2003

A spectacular photo indeed; it seems that the main sail is not reefed and it
doesn't reach to the top; Do you know if this is a shortened main?
> George has kindly dug up the site of the before mentioned spectacular photo of
> #499   http://www.alberg30.org/pictures/contributed/sailing499a.jpg
> appararenty taken in ST. Croix...no doubt many of you are familiar with the
> photo and the man.
> Up here on Penobscot Bay there are parts of Eggemoggin Reach  that have frozen
> over to Deer Isle and the ice fisherman are dropping lines out of their pickup
> trucks on the lakes.
>
> regards,
> Henry #394

> Get 25MB, POP3, Spam Filtering with LYCOS MAIL PLUS for $19.95/year.
> http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus&ref=lmtplus

Looking for a hard-to-find or out-of-print book?  Or just any book, but
looking for a good deal on a used book?  Check the Advanced Book Exchange,
one of my personal favorite online stores!
http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html