[Alberg30] wefax

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Fri Jan 24 19:09:32 PST 2003

Bob,
  The Sangean is just a receiver. No transmit possible from me. Of the four
boats definitely in our "Brooklyn Flotilla" (as we've named ourselves) two
will have full blown SSB's. We are aware of Herb and his reportedly
wonderful reports. We are planning on the two with SSB to communicate with
Herb. That will probably end up being the lead (fastest) boat and one of the
rear (Alberg 30's) boats. I'll be in between probably. We are also hooking
up with Jennifer Clark and her Gulf Stream reports. By the time we actually
leave, we'll have a dazzling array of info!
Brian
P.S. Thanks George. Simpler than I thought.