[Alberg30] wefax

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Tue Jan 28 02:41:42 PST 2003

Chris,
    While investigating the Marine Balun hook up, I found a Metz Weather fax whip antenna for ~$75.00 (including shipping) that covers the entire frequency range of my receiver at pyacht.com. Again, it needs the adapter to fit the mini plug (1/8") jack for the external antenna input. I found that at therfc.com.
   Of course I haven't tried it yet (just ordered yesterday). I figure it should give a clear enough signal to receive clear images since it is dedicated to, and sold as an accesory for the Si-tex wefax receiver.
Thanks for the lead,
Brian    ex#497