[Alberg30] Pictures of Alberg30's

Bob Chambers BlueDolphin at rivnet.net
Tue Jan 28 11:01:43 PST 2003

In my opinion, the best use of www.Alberg30.com is to have no more than a
direct link over to www.Alberg30.org and continue to use the fantastic site
George has setup and maintained for so long as THE site for Alberg30
discussions, pictures, etc.  This way, if someone keys in .com instead of
.org, they still get THE Alberg 30 site!  I am sure if anyone has a
suggestion on how to improve the site, George would continue to be receptive
to the ideas.  If a page per boat with pictures of that boat is what people
want, tell George.  Just my two cents worth,

Bob Chambers (going off list for a month while in Bahamas)

UPDATED: http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html