[Alberg30] Spreaders

chrishardy chrishardy at tds.net
Wed Jan 29 05:44:54 PST 2003

I have a place here in NH that I have purchased alum. for many projects
including new wooden spreader ends (mast end) square tube, radar mast
tube, electrical panel etc. they are Choice Metals in Goffstown NH I
have enough square tube to do one more set of spreaders if anyone wants
to redo  their set , My set are Mahogany I'm not sure what they were
originally but I chose Mahogany for lightness and decent compressive
strength. I am sure if you need some special round tube they could get
it . Also there are some aircraft supply sites on the net for oval tube
 (Aircraft Spruce and Specialty).

UPDATED: http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html