[Alberg30] Pictures of Alberg30's

chrishardy chrishardy at tds.net
Wed Jan 29 06:26:18 PST 2003

Most of my pictures are around 1 meg file size. In order to reduce that
I have to open them in Photoshop and change the image size and quality.
I'm still messing with my digital camera to figure out how to get my
pictures to a quality that make them practical to e-mail 950k is just
too large to send.  Chris

UPDATED: http://alberg30.org/store/AbeBooks.html