[Alberg30] Boat ID Numbers

Randy Weatherspoon rlwspoon at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 1 04:22:57 PDT 2003

I am putting a mast deck beam plates in place and remember  something about
the hull number being covered up by this operation.
Does anyone know where these numbers are located and if they are covered
(haven't seen yet) --what do I do to get USCG Documentation?

I recieved my hinged mast step and it looks great-- will send pictures to
anyone interested with comments -- also would like to post on the site but
not sure how or whom to contact?

Randy #385