[Alberg30] Alberg 30 price reduced.

Joan Mason josmason at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jul 17 06:02:09 PDT 2003

Hi Folks:
Well we have reduced the price of our Alberg 30 hull 200 for a quick sale.
She is serously for sale at 18,500.00  We have found a larger boat and are
in the process of negoiating.  I can email specs and pictures.  Kiss is
lying in Marathon, Florida and we would love to show it to you.  She is in
excellent condition and ready to sail away.  Make an offer quick before she
is gone!!!! Phone 727-804-3093