[Alberg30] Re. Interior layout.

Maggie Ross nauticallyyours-maggie at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 22 05:14:11 PDT 2003

Yves #626 wrote: Ever since I got #626 in May I've been trying to re-design the interior of
my A30...I'm pretty curious about your layout.

Our layout has not been changed from the original as of yet due to time restrictions, but we have definite ideas of what our projects will be as soon as we retire next year. Even though we'll be traveling we intend to move the port side back rest forward and convert the starboard side to a dinette, perhaps using as system similar to Bill Newman's idea that I believe will published in an upcoming issue of the Great Lakes Alberg newsletter.

Maggie.
Strathgowan, #400