[Alberg30] Re. Storage under sink.

Maggie Ross nauticallyyours-maggie at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 23 05:16:56 PDT 2003

RC Alley wrote: <snip>organizing the storage under the galley
sink??  There is a lot of storage space under there ....

We have removed the fixed two burner stove and modified two cutting boards to fit the space. These boards can be lifted separately giving full and easy access to the shelf. We store all of our pots and pans there on a non-slip sheet so they won't slide around. A standard coffee percolator and butane tanks for a single burner stove fit snuggly enough that they don't fall over. A mesh/net restrainer keeps everything else from falling off the shelf. We also have a single burner Origo alcohol stove that is stored separately (on its side as it is never filled to capacity) in the so called wet locker against the bulkhead to the cockpit.

Maggie,
Strathgowan, #400.