[Alberg30] List question

Bill Blevins billblevins at mac.com
Sat Jul 26 05:06:42 PDT 2003

Let me preface my question by thanking George for everything he does with the Web site and the A30 Association. His time and services are invaluable to people like me who have only recently purchased and Alberg 30.

Has there ever been discussion of switching the A30 discussions from an e-mail list-serve like we are using now to a Web site discussion forum format?

Off to the races here at DYC... Hope everyone gets on their boat and enjoys the beautiful weather that's forecast for this weekend!

Gone sailing,

Bill Blevins
"Sabrina" #158