[Alberg30] Mast step

Patty Johnson patty5555 at webtv.net
Sat Jul 26 18:02:05 PDT 2003

My mast is slowly but surely making its way through the deck.  I race
almost exclusively and would like to tune the rig but I get the willies
just thinking about doing anything to it.  Has anyone ever reinforced
theirs?  If so, how did you do it?   It also looks as if the PO tried to
do something underneath at one time and it's a messy looking piece of
work to boot.

patty
on mobile bay, al
skedaddle #461