[Alberg30] A37 Great Liveaboard...What others?

johnny Raffi johnnyraffi at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 16:50:07 PDT 2003

Since someone has brought up the A37 and Whitby 42, I will pose this question: If you HAD to liveaboard for 5 years, yourself and a spouse, which sailboat, of all you've ever experienced, would you want to do it on? Oh, and you will only have US$155,000! My sister and her husband are about to do this, and will be very interested in the collected widsom of this list .i, myself, have already decided to go the A30 route.

This is rather off-topic for A30 list, so it might be best to email me directly, so as not to disturb others: johnnyraffi at yahoo.com

cheers