[Alberg30] A37 Great Liveaboard...What others?

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 17:54:38 PDT 2003

Thank you Windows XP for sending my messages before I am finished typing them! Here is the rest of my message.

  I agree with George. Personally I might look at a Grand Banks or other make trawler. Lots of room; cruising abilities; and after the 5 years that you HAD to live on the boat - buy a cruising sailboat. Like George says "Boats are compromises".