[Alberg30] Christos Katehis & all

Alfredo alberg30sail497 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 17:12:48 PDT 2003

P.S.

The St.George's Dinghy & Sports Club was presented with an Alberg 30
association burgee. I explained that even though we had no official
club house we where strong in numbers and spirit. They gladly accepted
it and promised to display in their clubhouse. So, next time you're in
Bermuda, look it up.

Alfredo

http://search.yahoo.com