[Alberg30] Christos Katehis & all

Alfredo alberg30sail497 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 17:52:53 PDT 2003

We had the opportunity to try pretty much everything in "Adlard Coles'
Heavy Weather Sailing" witch everyone aboard was required to read
before departing.

As for writing, I've never written anything longer than an email. And
I've yet to read our log book. I need to catch up with work in the
office first.

Alfredo

http://search.yahoo.com