[Alberg30] Hanging Locker

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Mon Jul 21 19:26:09 PDT 2003

Jeeez and a computer pro in training just spent 3 weeks trying to convince
me to change to XP !

To add to the discussion of using the shelves in the hanging locker,  there
is an article in the current Good Old Boat (july/august issue) about using
fish netting to make shelves for "Shelves that Breathe"
Brian   ex#497