[Alberg30] Hull color

Bob bob at fox.nstn.ca
Wed Jul 23 09:21:55 PDT 2003

We are thinking about painting our Alberg 30 flag blue, and when we
questioned a couple of the boat yard maintenance fellows about painting our
white boat (awlgrip) that dark flag blue, "they said nice color but the boat
will always scratch white"

Has anyone found this to be a problem or is it easy to touch up the
scratches as the boat gets the odd bump here and there?

Bob