[Alberg30] News, Hats, Sail Lofts?

Neal Jackson NJackson at npr.org
Thu Jul 31 08:49:00 PDT 2003

Hey A30 leaders, maybe it is indeed time to get some more of those classy
embroidered hats!  Some of the ones I've seen on heads in the last year or
so have gone well beyond being fashionably shabby (cruddy might be the
better word).

So how about it, whoever arranged the last purchase?  I will sign up for a
couple (could we get our boat's name embroidered on the back again?)

Neal Jackson
PEREGRINE
No. 486