[Alberg30] News, Hats, Sail Lofts?

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Thu Jul 31 13:09:40 PDT 2003

North has a 25% off promotion but I beleive it only goes thru tomorrow.  Jim
Cullen (410-269-5662)at the Annapolis Office quoted me the following for my
A30 (prices are BEFORE discount);

      Dacron Main 4800 Cruise
      Conditions: Standard Wind Conditions  7oz 4800 Dacron  256 sq. ft.
Base:  1,408
        Full Length Battens  1   n/c
        Reef(s)  2   233
        Cunningham    n/c
        Sail Numbers    61
        Trim Stripes  2   22

      View/Print Quote Sheet (requires Flash 5)
      http://www.northsails.com/qq/qd.taf?k=1519-1054463724  Item Total:
1,724

      #1 Dac Genoa 4800 Cruise
      LP Measurement: 150 %
      Max Apparent Wind: 28 Knots  7oz 4800 Dacron  283 sq. ft.   Base:
1,423
        UV Leech and Foot    319
        RopeLuff Reefing Pad w/ Reefing Patches    222

      View/Print Quote Sheet (requires Flash 5)
      http://www.northsails.com/qq/qd.taf?k=1519-1054463838  Item Total:
1,964

        Total Price:  USD $3,688