[Alberg30] News, Hats, Sail Lofts?

Charles B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Thu Jul 31 12:34:33 PDT 2003

My boat Infinity #57 had a sail from Manchester Sailmakers when I
purchased her from my Aunt.  She was up in Boston with the boat for a
while & that is where I believe they were located for years. At some point
though Manchester was purcahsed or merged with Doyle (I believe).

If you are looking for a great sail made from great material then GO with
Haarstick out of new york state. Rochester I believe.

Setver Voorhis in annapolis is a great rep for them & you can aslo find
them on the web at http://haarsticksailmakers.com

--
C.B. Currier
Infinity #57