[Alberg30] Anyone out there have an Odyssey 30?

Trey Harris tharris at stellarevent.com
Mon Jun 2 06:33:42 PDT 2003

Just bought hull #3 a couple of months ago and wanted to see if anyone on
this list has one or has experience with one. My understanding is that the
17 or so Odysseys made were the precursor to your Alberg 30's having been
built from the same Alberg design. Mine was circumnavigated in the 80's by
the PO and has extensive interior modifications.

I'm assuming that this list will be the closest thing I can find to an
Odyssey group, but since only so few were made, fat chance of actually
finding the other 16 owners. ;-)
Anyway, I'll be lurking and learning and contributing when I can. I moved
up from a Com-Pac 23 and the Odyssey is a dream to sail. She is absolutely
fabulous on all points of sail and in every strength of wind in which I've
sailed her.

Peace.

Trey Harris
Director of IT
Stellar Event & Presentation Resources, Inc.
281.447.9193 off
281.447.9289 fax
713.545.5647 cell