[Alberg30] Dead Horse Bay

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 20:41:42 PDT 2003

Hi Brian,
The photo is in storage, unfortunately. We moved to Fairhaven, Mass in
January, and are stil getting settled. As soon as I can get to the box of
photos, I
will get a copy to you.
In the early '60's, my dad had a 1913 Q class sloop, the first boat I
remember, which we sailed out of Dead Horse Bay. Floyd Bennet field was still
an
active Navy Air station, and the tower light, alternating geen and white, was
still on at night. It was nice to see as we rowed in from the mooring.
Do you know Alex Krupnik? He has a 25 foot sloop, a Lancer, I beleive, in a
slip at Deep Creek.
Lee