[Alberg30] Rhodes Meridian & Mast Step

Horton, Ross G. rhorton at pwcgov.org
Mon Jun 16 07:37:27 PDT 2003

Scott,
I'll be happy to talk to you off-line by e-mail or phone about the
Rhodes Meridian.  I owned one for about 9 years.  It's a great little
boat, but not quite big enough for extended cruising.  That is why I got
the Alberg.  I can be reached at rhorton at pwcgov.org or 703-791-3409.

I will also try to take some digital pictures of the mast step and send
them to George.

Ross Horton
Delphi #40

Message: 2