[Alberg30] HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 17:38:48 PDT 2003

Has anyone had to replace a lower shroud turnbuckle on an older model A 30?
If so, where did you find one with a thread that matched the swaged fitting on
the shroud?

We are up to putting the rig together, and found one of the lower turnbuckles
had turned off the swaged side of the shroud, and is gone. I have a box of
old turnbuckles, but, of course, the thread does not match the fitting on my A30
shroud.

Any info/advice, or if someone has a spare they are willing to part with; all
greatly appreciated.

Thx,
Lee
Stargazer #255, 1967 A 30