[Alberg30] Alberg 30 for sale

Jim Watson jwatson2 at twmi.rr.com
Fri Jun 20 06:01:59 PDT 2003

Hi all:

I am selling my 30' to anyone interested. It is a 1967 model with an
Atomic 4 gasoline power plant. The boat is in excellent shape and is
stored in the Lake St. Claire area of Michigan.

The boat itself is very clean with a full set of sails with broached
main, loran, auto-helm, and many other goodies. I also have various
items that will be included with the sales such as life vests and
associated gear.

The asking price for the Alberg is $10,000. I feel this is reasonable
considering all that is included.

Please forward this on to anyone interested. I can be reached at
jwatson2 at twmi.rr.com. Specific details can be covered when I am
contacted.

Thank you,

Jim Watson