[Alberg30] Trailer For A30

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Mon Jun 2 16:59:19 PDT 2003

Don't forget to thoroughly clean and hand pack the wheel bearings, or replace,
if they show brown, black or bluish color or have sections of the bearing faces
chipped off (brinnelling).  Also check the races and the hubs!  It would be
good to have surge or electric brakes with a load like an Alberg 30...Can you
picture a super pickup or Suburban pulling an old dualie trailer up the Penn
Turnpike or West Virginia turnpike with an Alberg 30 atop?  That would be cool!

I am still waiting for my "new" 1962 Rhodes full keel Meridian to come on a
truck from Florida...the driver promised delivery about four weeks ago and the
promises keep on coming!

Scott Wallace