[Alberg30] Salon Window Leaks

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Mon Jun 9 14:53:50 PDT 2003

I purchase a commerical window glazing compound (butal rubber) for this
application. It fills the voids between the port glass and cabin while
providing a flexible seal. Most glass companies carry the product and it is
very inexpensive approx. $3.00 a roll. The other benefit is that the frame
can be removed from the boat without bending the frames.

Stephen