[Alberg30] Universal Impeller

Roger L. Kingsland rkingsland101 at ksba.com
Tue Jun 10 07:12:10 PDT 2003

Dan;

Dan at Old Lime also told me there were three pumps used on the Universal
18.  All you need to know is the number and location (front or back) of the
cover screws and he can determine which pump you have (or, I suppose, you
could just look at the pump name on the cover).

Roger

PS - If you want to turn your current impeller into about 100 little pieces
of rubber, just run the engine for a short wile with the sea water thru-hull
closed (please don't ask me how I know this)