[Alberg30] Toe Rail/Hull/Deck Joint Bolts

Peter Amos p.a.amos at tesco.net
Tue Jun 10 13:33:01 PDT 2003

I recently re-cored the deck and found that water from leaking forward
stanchion bases on each side had run along between between the upper and
lower deck skins and was appearing in the cabin where midships stanchions
were sited.On the deck the mid ship stanchion bases showed no sign of leak
problems.It also seems if my project to replace the pop rivets stays on the
jobs list.
Peter Amos
Tait Tait #478