[Alberg30] Careening an A30

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 19:58:00 PDT 2003

GreekSailor at worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Ernest Wasserman has this to say: >>
I remember Ernie. Say Hi for me. :)

Brooklyn is still Brooklyn, a beauty for those whom can see it. It has many
pitfalls but it boasts the best sailing grounds that I know off.

No need to defend Brooklyn to me!!  I remember that delicious sea breeze that
would come up pretty much like clockwork at 3 or 4. Sailing under the lee of
Rockaway, we'd sail on smooth water, with a 12 knot breeze. Lovely. This would
happen all through July and August, when the Sound was the Great Dead Sea at
the same time.

Be well,
Lee