[Alberg30] Greetings from the New Guys!

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:57:46 PDT 2003

At www.boats.com, I saw one for sale at Marina del Rey for $15K

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505

----Original Message Follows----
From: johnny Raffi <johnnyraffi at yahoo.com>
To: public-list at alberg30.org
Subject: [Alberg30] Greetings from the New Guys!
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:19:44 -0700 (PDT)

greetings everyone. we are new to the list.my partner and i are about to
purchase our first boat! of course, we are having a difficult time making
the decision as to WHICH one to buy. a common problem i'm sure you've all
had. we live in southern california, and enjoy the california coast, near
islands, and will venture to mexico (when we feel the boat is ready). we
want to purchase something that will get us there safely, comfortably. we
want a boat  that is strongly built, upon which we can make our own
improvements.  we like a boat that is easy to work on, with a strong group
of owners from which to get information and ideas. it seems that the alberg
30 is a prime choice. unfortunately we have been unable to find one for sale
here in the southern california area.