[Alberg30] shipping the ship

Bill & Mary Ann Mahony mabwjm at starpower.net
Mon Jun 16 17:19:14 PDT 2003

Mike--just posted above in reply to Scott.  Company was "M&N
Transportation", cost from Detroit to Solomons was $1500.00

Very friendly, very professional--Dave was the manager, Jack the driver.  We
were very pleased with their handling of our "new" baby.

They can be reached at (810) 679-4067.  We just brought her down last
summer, so the data should be pretty much the same.

Good luck!

Fair winds,
Bill & Mary Ann
#276 "Mary Ann"