[Alberg30] Ice box drain

Villo Marmei marmei_v at pathcom.com
Fri Jun 27 20:41:39 PDT 2003

Hi Richard....
Inside your ice box you have drain hole with a plastic hose going into the
bilge. Take a 4 foot piece of solid electrical wire. Push this wire down
the drain and pour some dish detergent and water down the drain...flood the
bottom of the ice box. Jiggle wire back and forth until you see water
flowing out of the ice box. I do this every season. I also wash the inside
of the ice box with a light solution of water and Javex...this cuts the
smell,grease and accumulated dirt away.
Good sailing
Villo Marmei - AHTI KC618