[Alberg30] Diesel comparison

Matthew Hay haymatthew_ at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 08:11:42 PST 2003

Stephen,
Thank you for the diesel comparison pdf.  I have actually been in
correspondence with Joe DeMers at Sound Marine Diesel.  Or I should say,
that he has been very knowledgeable, and friendly putting up with my endless
questions regarding re-powering.  He also gave me a very reasonable estimate
on purchasing and installing a BD722.
Matthew #314

 |     New England Ropes on Sale;  EXAMPLE: 1/2 inch Sta-Set only 51 cents per foot     |
 | http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/sailnet/t.asp?id=1066&p=store/item.cfm?pid=25719 |