[Alberg30] #276 Bill & Mary Ann

Henry Hilliard island_light at lycos.com
Mon Mar 3 22:23:08 PST 2003

Bill,

I saw your posting below. I recently purchased Celeste #394 (spring 2002) and was interested to hear of your many upgrades.
My budget is pretty tight at present and am looking for used gear particularly a winch or two. Would you be interested in selling this gear (what condition are they in?) or other that is repairable/salvageable?

Regards,

Henry